At the Lenovo, logo enter to alter startup
Reset this PC
Just remove my files
You can download windows 10 recovery media from Microsoft easily - and using a windows 10 machine it will make it bootable. 30m
Booting off the USB drive is along the lines of (30 m)
- English... and other basic accept/agree options
- eventually gets to...
- Select Install now, and then check the I accept box. Select Next, and then select Custom: Install Windows only (advanced). Your device will now display a list of drives and partitions. If multiple disks are displayed, you’ll only need to delete all partitions from the disk where you want to install Windows.
- Highlight each drive/partition in the list and select Delete. When the Windows Setup notification appears, select OK.
- Complete step 5 for every drive in the list except the one that says Unallocated Space. When you’re finished, only Drive 0 Unallocated Space should remain.
- Select Next.
- The Windows setup screen will now display Installing Windows. When the installation is complete, your device will restart. When this happens, it may try to restart from the external storage device. If the initial Windows setup screen requests you choose you language/keyboard layout, remove the external storage drive from your device and select OK. This will restart your device.
- Once the installation is complete and your device has restarted, select the preferences and settings you’d like for your device.