Lets try this.
Steps to add the xxXXxx Printer
- Open system preferences -> Printers and Scanners (pictured)
- Click on the + button (pictured)
- Select IP tab across the top (circled) and enter the address 192.168.1.68 into the Address field and change the name field to something like US-Laser-1 (pictured as printer name here) and the Use selection should automatically update to show the printer model.
- Click Add at the bottom right
- Adjust the tray settings as desired, the defaults should work well and hit OK
- The printer is now ready to be used
If you still need help no problem, let us know and we can do a remote assist to help. It usually takes about 15 mins and can be scheduled here: https://calendly.com/adamlavelle/remote