Hi. Hope you are having a wonderful day! This is an outlook preference that will need to be adjusted if you get a new machine or similar - but once you set it, it will retain that preference.
- Open Outlook and then open a blank email.
- Select the Options tab. The Options tab displays.
- Select the From button located in the Show Fields section of the toolbar. The drop-down menu displays.
- The drop-down menu displays two options: your own email address and a Other E-mail Address option. Select the Other E-mail Address option. The Send from Other E-mail Address screen displays.
- The Send from Other E-mail Address screen provides the ability to select the email address from which you want this email to be sent. Select the From… button. The Choose Sender screen displays.
- On the Choose Sender screen, select the Address Book drop-down menu. Then, select the Global Address Listfrom the drop-down menu choices.
- In the Search field, at the top of the Choose Sender screen, begin typing the email address from which you want to send the email.
- Locate the email address and select it with your cursor. Then, select the OK button.
- The Choose Sender screen closes and the Send from Other E-mail Address screen is displayed again. The email address that your chose as the From address is now displayed on the Send from Other E-mail Address screen.
- Select the OK button. The blank email displays the new From address.
Repeat these steps as is necessary.