Error: Contact your administrator to request permission to use this product (serial number)
1st - Check https://manage.autodesk.com and confirm the license is showing up properly with your email.
Tested as working 2018.03.18 - setting up Sylwia and switching Michelle from serial# to login version on 04/19/18
- Close any AutoCAD applications and sign out of the Autodesk app in your systray which is accessed via the arrow icon near the clock (icon pictured)
- Go to the C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\CLM\LGS\<yourSofttwareProductKey or similar >_2018.0.0.F\ folder.
- Open the LGS.data file in a text editor such as Notepad. (if you have more then one look for the recent modification date)
- Change _STANDALONE to _USER.
- Save LGS.data.
- Run the product again. Look for sign-in and activate option as needed
- If you find yourself in a loop, make sure you are signed out of the Autodesk desktop app - Remove all files from C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\ADUT - doesn't seem a reboot is needed but that can help make sure all apps are closed out